SecureEmail is a free Email security software released by Comodo.
This freeware serves the purpose of having an encryption system and signatures to all the outgoing emails, eliminating the need for a public key encryption system, which has 2 keys for sender and receiver. This application automatically secures your email messages so your confidential data cannot be stolen or modified on its way through the Internet.
- Security you install and forget – SecureEmail will automatically encrypt and sign all outgoing emails and manage the complex certificate exchange procedure
- Full integration with major mail clients – Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Incredimail and many other POP, SMTP and IMAP based clients
- Encrypt to anyone, anytime – innovative one-time ‘session’ certificates allow you to encrypt email without first exchanging signed mails
- Built-in wizard to lets you quickly download and install Comodo email certificates
- Available in 32 bit and 64 bit versions