The ICC World Cup Twenty20 is the international championship of Twenty20 cricket. This cricket tournament is organized by the cricket’s governing body, the International Cricket Council (ICC). The World Cup Twenty20 tournament consists of 12 teams and is contested by all Test-playing nations plus qualifiers. The World Cup Twenty20 championship is expected to be held around every two years. Below is the grouping of teams for ICC World Cup Twenty20 2009.
Group A: India, Bangladesh, Ireland
Group B: Pakistan, England, Netherlands
Group C: Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies
Group D: New Zealand, South Africa, Scotland
The ICC World Twenty20 2009 event will take place in England and it starts from 5th June 2009. After the huge success of IPL, I am sure many of you will be keen to watch World cup T20 Online for FREE as well!
Unlike IPL 2009, where we had an official broadcaster streaming the matches live everyday, there is no information yet if something similar will be made available to the fans to watch Twenty20 World cup online as well. But as always, TechPP will guide you to watch all the cricket matches online for FREE.
10 Ways to Watch T20 World Cup 2010 Live Streaming + Highlights
- Crictime has multiple links, multiple streams, uses Freedocast, hence can use any browser including Firefox, no need to install any software!
- multiple links, multiple streams.
- Collection of working Live streaming links + Highlights of all matches of World cup T20 Cricket 2010.
- Working links will get updated on June 5th.
- Has both paid and free links, free links need you to install a small p2p software and works only on IE. Don’t worry, the software is spyware-free, adware-free
More Live Streaming links for Twenty20 World Cup 2010
More Links to watch Live Streaming + Highlights of ICC World T20 Cricket will be updated. In case you know any working and valid links, do let me know in your comments section.
Note: 1) Do not spam. All comments are moderated.
2) Check the legal constraints of viewing these broadcasts in your respective countries.