F-Secure Internet Security is one of the most popular Internet security software along with the likes of BitDefender and Kaspersky. Internet Security provides complete protection against online threats with powerful detection and removal of all types of malicious software. Automatic updates and advanced DeepGuard™ 2.0 cloud computing technology ensure the fastest protection against new threats. This comprehensive security package also includes a firewall, spam control, rootkit detection and parental control.
F-secure Internet security 2009 was known for its speed and low resource usage. It was also known to have better rate of detection and stopping of Malware compared to its previous releases. Even though F-secure Internet Security 2010 has not been released publicly, it can still be downloaded and used! I will let you know how you can get it and extend its protection over one year but first have a look at its features:
Features of F-Secure Internet Security 2010
- Protection against viruses, worms, rootkits and other malware
- Real-time protection against spyware
- Real-time scanning of internet traffic to scan hidden malware
- Real-time protection against malicious websites to stop them from exploding vulnerabilities in installed software in your computer
- Provides instant protection against new threats (DeepGuard 2.0)
- Scans e-mail for viruses and malicious code
- Automatic updates for both virus definitions and the software
- Security News delivered to your desktop
- Includes intuitive e-learning tool
- Helps you stay free from spam e-mail
- Includes a firewall to protect your computer against hackers
- Protects your children against unwanted Internet content
- Includes a web surfing time lock for children
- Includes Application Control that prevents harmful programs from connecting to the Internet
- works on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
Grab a Free License key valid for 1 year of F-Secure Internet Security 2010
1. Download F-secure Internet Security 2010 from any of the below locations
2. Visit the page below and register for a free 3 months valid commercial license. Make sure you give a proper eMail address
3. Check your email inbox for an eMail containing license key valid for 90 days.
4. Since F-Secure does not has trial check at all, you can install a short period license as many times as you want. This just means that the key, which you have received in your email during registration, can be used many times to activate your F-Secure Internet Security 2010. By this way you can extend your 90 days short period full license to one year license. Grab it and start a full one year protection of F-Secure Internet Security 2010.
Note: Looks like the key sent on email is always the same – AT3B-0KFM-QK7Y-JNM8-0Y6T
May be this helps you in avoiding the registration process.