A virtual private network (VPN) is a private data network that makes use of the public telecommunication infrastructure(Internet), maintaining privacy through the use of a tunneling protocol and security procedures. The idea of the VPN is to give a company or a person the same capabilities at much lower cost by using the shared public infrastructure rather than a private one. In case you are interested to know How VPN works, the below illustration will help you.
VPN tool is a relatively smaller piece of software that uses Windows default networking tools. Following are the features of VPN Tool.
* Protect your computer from internet attacks and intrusions.
* Prevents from unauthorized access your computers from internet.
* Filter network spam by our servers firewall system.
* Anonymize and secure all your Internet traffic and replace your ip address.
* Works with VOIP software, web browsing, e-mail, p2p, ftp, instant messaging, streaming, games etc.