SnagIt (or Snag It) from TechSmith is one of the most popular screen capture tools that allows user to capture anything and everything on the screen, edit and combine those captures, share the images via favorite applications, and organize and find captured images again later.
This screen capture software is priced at a hefty $50. In return it offers some features you are not likely to find in any other screen capture tool. As mentioned before, Snagit can capture any region of the screen, a window, text from a window and even a scrolling window in it’s entirety. Additionally it can save all images from a webpage.
Currently it’s 9.1.3, but the 7.2.5 give you almost similar features without any cost. Below are some of it’s features:
* Save webpages with hyperlinks in MHT, PDF or Flash SWF formats
* Make screencaptures more interactive with Flash Hotspots
* SnagIt OneClick add a neat auto-hide sidebar that lets you change capture profiles on the fly
* Completely redesigned User Interface (the previous classic interface is still available)
* Any enhancement done in Snagit Studio can be edited later
SnagIt provides add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe FrameMaker, IE, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Firefox users can install the SnagIt Firefox extension to capture Web-based content from the Firefox Browser itself.
How to Download TechSmith SnagIt 7.2.5 for free?
1. Visit the Avanquest Advent Calendar 2008 offer page.
2. Click on date numbered 13.
3. Click on Télécharger gratuitement button and fill out the form that pops up.
4. Click Continuer when done.
5. A serial key of SnagIt 7.2.5 will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download SnagIt v7.2.5 from the developer’s website and Install it.
7. When you Run SnagIt, you should be prompted with a window telling you to either use the trial version, purchase it, or unlock it. Click “Unlock” and fill in your registration information.