Most of the people who jailbroke/unlocked their iPhones using blackra1n/blacksn0w had zero problems, while the unfortunate few were left with minor hitches like, unable to access wi-fi, GPS and push notifications failure. Since many of you have been asking for the tutorial, here it is:
1. On your iPhone home-screen, tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the Settings menu, tap on “General“. Scroll to the bottom of the General menu.
3. In the General menu, tap on “Reset“. Then tap “Reset Network Settings“.
4. Reboot your iPhone by holding down the sleep/wake button and sliding to turn off.
Resetting your network setting will fix your WiFi problem temporarily. The problem will come back once you have rebooted your iPhone again. You will have to reset your network settings pretty much every time you reboot your iPhone.
Push Notification Fix (GPS, Youtube)
1. Open Cydia.
2. If Cydia prompts you for updates, install them all.
3. In Cydia, tap on the “Manage” tab at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap on the “Sources” button.
5. Tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen and then tap the “Add” button in the top left corner.
6. Type in
[link removed] and then tap “Add Source“.
7. Now tap on the “Done” button in the top right corner of the screen.
8. Tap on the “Search” tab on the bottom of the screen and type in “pushfix & youtube“.
9. Select “pushfix & youtube” from the list of search results and then tap “Install” in the top right corner of the screen and then tap “Confirm“.
10. Restart your iPhone. Now go to Settings and enable WiFi again.
11. Reboot you iPhone again. You should now be able to connect to Youtube again without any problems!