Motorola Droid X, the latest smartphone from Google and Motorola to be pitched against iPhone 4 and HTC Evo 4G looks promising. A couple of days back, Verizon launched a teaser site showing the front panel of DroidX with its gigantic 4.3″ screen, 720p video capture and 8MP camera.
The ad for Droid X, the successor to Motorola Droid also looks stunning. Check it out below
Motorola Droid X Specs
- 1GHz CPU
- 8GB internal memory
- 16GB SD card included, expandable to 32GB
- 8MP Camera
- 4.3″ Display, 848×480, 400,000+ pixels
- HDMI output
- 1500mAh battery
- 3 microphones (one noise-canceling), GPS, Bluetooth
- in-built Adobe Flash 10.1
- Ships with Android 2.1 including new version of MotoBlur
Not to worry, Android 2.2 (Froyo) will be released this summer.
Motorola Droid X Pricing
The phone will go on sale on July 15th for $199, after $100 rebate with a 2 year contract. Anybody with a contract ending in 2010 can upgrade!
- $29.99/month smartphone unlimited data plan
- $20/month for tethering (WiFi & USB) for up-to 2GB of data, 5c/MB overage fee