There are many Windows 7 users who love Mac OS only for its user interface and looks. If you are one of them, you might be happy to know that there is a brand new Mac OS Leopard theme for Windows 7! No need to use any third party tools to give your Windows a Mac look.
Mac OS Snow Leopard Windows 7 theme is available in Basic, Normal & Glass Style and is compatible with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7 OS. Since this is not an official Microsoft Windows 7 theme (never expect one as well!), for using the theme in Windows 7, one needs to use the a universal theme patch to apply third-party Styles in Windows 7.
Make Windows 7 Look like Mac OS Leopard
- Download Universal theme patch
- Download Mac OS Leopard Theme for Windows 7
- Unzip & copy Snow Leopard to :
- Next go to Desktop –> Personalize & apply Snow Leopard.
- To move the maximize/minimize and Close Buttons to the Leftside like in Mac OS, use the portable app “leftsider”.