Many new phones are getting unveiled at the ongoing Nokia World 2010 event in London. After Nokia E7, it’s the turn of Nokia C6-01 to be unveiled. Nokia C6-01 is an advanced and upgraded version of Nokia C6. The new and impressive Nokia C6-01 is a small and stylish smartphone featuring a 3.2-inch AMOLED display with capacitive touch, 8 MP camera with face recognition feature and Nokia ClearBlack technology for improved outdoor visibility.
Like any other smartphone, it comes with a built in support for social networking and mobile entertainment. As with many other Nokia phones, it features a stainless steel and glass design which makes it really light and sleek.
Nokia C6-01 Specs & Features
- Symbian^3 OS
- 3.2 inch AMOLED screen
- Up to 340 MB internal user memory, support for up to 32 GB via microSD card (2GB card included)
- 360×640 color transflective TFT display
- GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS900, UMTS1900, UMTS2100
- CSD, HSCSD, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 8 megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom and dual LED flash
- Second camera (VGA) for video calls
- 720p HD video recording
- FM radio, Music player
- Bluetooth version 3.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
- Micro USB, GPS, 3.5mm Nokia AV connector
- BL-5CT 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery
More details can be found on the official C6-01 page.
Nokia C6-01 DataSheet
Nokia C6-01 Price & Availability
Estimated retail price of Nokia C6-01 is €260, excluding taxes and subsidies. C6-01 is expected to begin shipping before the end of this year in Q4, 2010.