The wait is finally over! The official download of IE9 beta is now live after several pre-beta platform preview versions over the last few months. Internet explorer has undergone a complete makeover and flashes a sexy and cool minimalistic looks. The “Beauty of the web” browser promises to change the way web is seen.
IE 9 Features
IE9 packs a lot of enhancements and features such as
- HTML5 support
- hardware acceleration graphics rendering using Direct2D
- hardware accelerated text rendering using DirectWrite
- hardware accelerated video rendering using Media Foundation
- new streamlined and simplified address and navigation bar
- better CSS3 compliant support
- SVG1.1 standards support
- embedded ICC v2 or v4 color profiles support
Starting today, i.e September 15th 2010, general public can download and install a full working version of IE9 web browser. Note that installing IE9 on Windows Vista or Windows 7 will automatically replace and remove the existing installation of IE7 or IE8. IE9 and IE8 or IE7 does not co-exist alongside.
You can download Internet Explorer 9 Beta in the language that matches your version of Windows or choose the English version, which works with all versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7. Note that it won’t work on Windows XP.
All download link to all languages of IE9 Beta is available at Microsoft site linked below
IE9 Direct Download Links
Download IE9 Beta (Windows 7 32Bit)
Download IE9 Beta (Windows 7 64Bit)
Download IE9 Beta (Windows Vista 32Bit)
Download IE9 Beta (Windows Vista 64Bit)