As we had promised earlier, here is a detailed step-by-step guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPod Touch 4G/3G & 2G using Limera1n. The guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone was already posted. The steps remains similar for iPod Touch as well. All you have to do is to upgrade your iPod touch 4G or iPod touch 3G to the latest iOS 4.1 firmware and then follow the step by step guide posted here to Jailbreak it on iOS 4.1 using Limera1n.
Guide to Jailbreak iPod Touch on iOS 4.1 using Limera1n
1. Download iOS 4.1 firmware for iPod Touch
2. Download Limera1n for Windows
3. Connect your iPhone to PC & Start Limera1n.exe.
4. Click on make it ra1n button.
5. Once your iPod Touch is in Recovery mode, you will be asked to “Hold Home + Power” button to set your iPod Touch in DFU mode.
6. Voila! Your iPod Touch is now jailbroken and ready to use!
7. Now start Limera1n app from your iPod spring board, and install Cydia.
Disclaimer: This guide is for education & information purposes only. Follow it on your own risk.