Owning an Android Smartphone is like having a mini-computer in your pockets. The data stored in your Android smartphone is invaluable to say the least. By synchronizing your Android phone with the PC, you can easily backup and manage your contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, applications as well as calendar events. Android Manager WiFi is a free tool which lets you do exactly that, via WiFi!
It supports all versions of Android and most versions of Windows (XP & above). You are required to download and install the Windows application, as well as the Android app, both of which are available on the developer website.
Android Manager WiFi allows the Android phone to connect with PC wirelessly via WiFi and it has the following data sync features-
- Contacts: Edit and Backup Contacts.
- Messages: Send and Backup Short Messages at PC.
- Photos: Import and organize photos with albums. Edit and Upload photos to Android Phone as wallpaper.
- Videos: Management of video files.
- Music: iTunes-like interface to manage music files and playlist.
- Applications: Install APK file and backup applications at PC.
- Files: Manage files in Android Phone.
- Sync: Synchronization Contacts/Calendar with Outlook, Outlook Express and Windows Contacts.
Once both the Windows and mobile apps are installed, the PC and the Android device should be connected to the same wireless network. The client app on the Android device will then generate a random PIN which must be entered on the PC to identify the device and secure the connection. The client will display its IP address on the wireless network and await a connection from the desktop.
On the desktop PC, the PIN number and IP address of the Android device should be entered under the connection settings.
Once connected, the status will be updated on the Android device
You can now synchronize your Contacts with your desktop via Outlook, manage your files, applications, messages, images and videos.