Now-a-days people tend to forget many things either due to work load or due to some or the other reasons. Most of us usually forget important tasks such as submitting college projects and assignments before the last date, wishing our friends and family on their birthdays and anniversaries, sending an important file to our colleague and so on. So here’s an app which will take care of all your problems and it will help you not to face any embarrassing situations.
Gumnotes is an amazing utility that will help you in reminding important tasks at a specified time. It’s just like a sticky notes or a mobile app which send you alerts at certain intervals. The simple and most important difference between them is the versatility of this app, which allows you to create and stick reminder notes on a specific program or document.
Installation And Usage:
Installing this app is quite easy since it runs on all the newer versions of Windows. Within few steps, this amazing program will be installed and ready to use. You can get the latest version of this app from this site.
You can easily create a new reminder note for a online meeting with a colleague in couple of steps:
- Open an application: For this purpose, open a web browser (we are using Google Chrome) with a website of the respective email provider (Gmail) through which the user needs to contact his colleague.
- Attach or stitch a note: Open the Gumnotes application, which may be present on the tray and write a note. For eg: “Online Meeting with Omkar @ 9am”.
That’s it and you are done with the note making. Now whenever you’ll open the web browser and the website (Gmail) the notification will appear. (“Online Meeting with Omkar @ 9am”).
Some of the programs supporting this application are:
- Web Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari, etc.
- Documents: MS Office, Any image or video files, etc.
- Gumnotes has a very simple user interface.
- It helps people save time.
- It’s flexible as it allows you to attach notes on Web pages & document unlike sticky notes.
- Synchronisation is enabled on Gumnotes through which you can edit & view notes & reminders on Android phones, I-phones, Mac & so on…