PDF-XChange Lite is a popular PDF creator application that allows you to create or save PDF documents from any windows application. The funny thing is that this software doesn’t have any user interface, which I am sure, will confuse many users. Rather, it installs a ‘Virtual Printer’ driver and generates a full Adobe compatible, native PDF format file when you print your documents by selecting PDF-XChange as the required printer.
PDF X-change Lite – Features
- Terminal Server/ Citrix Compatible
- Multi-Language UI support
- Output Documents from any Windows Application & Create new PDF file
- Control Basic Paper Settings including paper size & scaling, Basic graphic resolution, etc
- Add Custom PDF AcroForms to PDF documents during creation.
- Control how and where you save your converted PDF files or let’s you use standard Save As Dialog.
- Embedded fonts support
- Create PDF files with clickable literal URL links
- Resolution – Max Output 2400 DPI
- Mirrored Printing Supported
- Add Document Information/Metadata/XP Metadata
- PDF Files automatically optimized using world leading compression
Grab a free license of PDF X-Change Lite
PDF x-change lite normally sells for $24. I don’t think it is worth that much really. But then, you can download the software for absolutely free, which makes it look really attractive. All you have to do is visit the promotional offer page and download the full version installer or simply use this direct download link.