If you are an iPad 2 user who was waiting patiently to jailbreak your device, here is a great news for you. Comex has just released JailbreakMe 3.0 to jailbreak iPad 2. It is based on the famous userland jailbreak and possibly the easiest way to jailbreak your iPad2!
JailbreakMe 3.0 will help you jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.3. Those who are familiar with previous JailbreakMe version will know that, you don’t need to download any software to jailbreak the device. For the uninitiated, here is a simple how-to guide.
How to Jailbreak iPad 2 with JailbreakMe 3.0
Standard warnings apply. Jailbreaking will void your Apple warranty. Proceed only if you are sure about all the risks involved.
1. Connect your iPad 2 to your PC or Mac and back it up with the latest iTunes version.
2. Make sure you have either iOS 4.3 or iOS 4.3.3. In case you are on iOS 4.3.1 or iOS 4.3.2, download and upgrade to iOS 4.3.3
3. Connect your iPad 2 to internet through WiFi.
4. Open Safari browser and go to http://Jailbreakme.com
5. Click on Free button on left sidebar and then on Install.
6. That’s it! Wait for JailbreakMe 3.0 to complete the rest of jailbreaking process.
You will now have a jailbroken iPad 2 now!