ClypSync is a pretty standard application which allows the user to easily copy and paste text from an Android smartphone to a Windows PC, and viceversa. The software makes use of a background running client that synchronizes the clipboard data on both devices, using the LAN connection, and constantly searches for any updates.
This can be used for various tasks, such as writing longer text messages / emails quicker by taking advantage of the full QWERTY keyboard of the PC and then sending them to the handset (or by using MightyText to send and receive SMS), copying links on the phone, typing routes on the smartphone and even more.
How to use ClipSync to copy from Android to PC?
ClypSync is easy to use and once the user installs it on both terminals, the application will start its background service and copy/paste actions can be performed with regular actions. All you have to do is:
- Download ClipSync on all connected devices.
- Open the app and click on “New Server”.
- The software will scan the network for all available servers, meaning all devices that currently have ClySync installed on the current network. To make sure that the handset identifies the desired terminal, you should connect all of them in the same system.
- Click one of the servers found and then close the software/ Don’t worry, as ClypSync will continue running in the background and detect any clipboard updates.
- Now copy and paste from one device to another just like they were just one.