CES 2013 is in full swing already and dozens of products are being launched or showcased amongst the miriad of booths at the event. We’re doing our best to keep up with this technology storm, that’s why we’ve decided to keep track of all the new cameras that have been unveiled at Consumers Electronics Show, in Las Vegas, the 2013 edition.
We will update the post on the go, so if you’re looking to choose your next camera amongst these ones, be sure to bookmark the page. Not all these cameras have currently price tags, which is something natural when you unveil a product and not launch it. Let’s have a look at the newest cameras of the moment.
- Nikon J3 – 14.2 MP, shoots at 15 fps, Slow View mode, Live Image Control, captures 22 shots in a single burst, sensitivity range of ISO 160-6400
- Nikon S1 – 10.1 MP, sensitivity range of ISO 100–6400, 15 shots in a single burst
- Coolpix S6500 - 16MP back illuminated CMOS sensor, Wi-Fi technology, 12X zoom lens, Glamour Retouch, Nikon VR system, Best Shot Selector Mode, full HD movie recording
- Coolpix S2700 - 16-megapixel CCD image sensor, Scene Auto Selector mode, 6x zoom lens
- PowerShot N – Wi-Fi camera, 12.1 megapixel sensor, 28mm wide-angle 8x optical zoom lens, micro SD storage, CreativeECO Mode $300
- WB250F- 14.2-MP CMOS, 18x optical zoom, 24mm wide-angle lens, hybrid UI; WB200F is the same besides the 14.2 MP CCD sensor
- WB800F – 16.3-MP BSI CMOS, 21x optical zoom, hybrid user interface
- NX-300 - lens that changes from 2D to 3D, 3D video, 20 MP sensor, hybrid autofocus system, ISO 100-25600, Samsung SMART CAMERA App for Android and iOS, $750
- WB30F – 10x optical zoom, 24mm wide-angle lens, 3-inch display and Direct Link button,
- DV150F – dual-screen, 16.2 MP CCD sensor, F2.5 25mm lens, 5x optical zoom
- ST150F – Compact camera, 16.2-MP CCD sensor, F2.5 25mm lens, 5x optical zoom
- WB2100 – Ultra-zoom version of WB800F, 35x optical zoom, Wi-Fi
- ST72- almost like the ST150F, has Wi-Fi
- ES95 – cheaper version of ST72 with smaller 2.7-inch screen
- WX80 – 16.2 MP ExmorR CMOS sensor, 8x optical zoom lens, 16x Clear Image digital zoom, enhanced Optical SteadyShot, Wi-Fi capable
- W730 - 16.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor, 8x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, 720p HD movie shooting, optical SteadyShot Active Mode
- W710 - 16.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor, 5x optical Sony zoom lens, 720p HD video
- TF1 - rugged design, 16.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor, 4x optical Sony zoom lens
- H200 - 26x optical zoom Sony lens, 20.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor, 720p HD movie shooting, 3.0” LCD screen, 4 AA batteries
- Olympus TG-2 - f/2.0 high speed lens,GPS tracking, 12 million pixel CMOS sensor, 4x zoom lens at 25mm, waterproofing, shock-proofing, freeze-proofing, crush-proofing, $560
- Olympus SH-50 -24x optical zoom, 16 MP sensor, Full HD video recording, tele-macro shooting, manual mode, compatibility with FlashAir cards
- Olympus SZ-15 - 16 MP sensor, 24x optical zoom, “family”-friendly options.
- Olympus TG-830 – 16 MP CMOS sensor, 5x optical zoom, GPS and e-Compass, Full HD video recording, 60fps shooting, $400
- Olympus TG-630 - 12 MP CMOS sensor, auto underwater white balance
- Olympus SZ-16.
- X100s – 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, EXR II processor, 23mm f/2 lens, Lens Modulation Optimiser, magnesium alloy, $1300
- X20 – 12 megapixel 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor, f/2.0 – f/2.8 manual barrel zoom lens, 6 x 6 RGGB filter array pattern, Digital Trans Panel, $600
- HS50EXR – 42X zoom range, aperture range between f/2.8 and f/5.6, 16 MP, $550
- HS35EXR – 30X zoom lens,16-MP, 1080i movie mode, $400
- SL1000 -
- SL8200, SL8300 - 40x and 42x power zoom lenses, focal ranges of 24mm-960mm and 24mm-1,008mm, 16MP sensor.
- Lumix FT5 – rugged, 13 m underwater, can be dropped from 2m, resist to -10 Celsius, 16.1 MP, 10fps burst shooting, time-lapse recording, Full HD 50p video recording, NFC, GLONASS technology
- Lumix TZ40 – 18.1 MP, NFC & Wi-Fi, Level Shot, Creative Panorama, 300 images battery life
- Lumix LZ30 – 35x zoom, 16.1 MP, Panorama Shot, Creative Control, Creative Retouch
- Lumix XS1 – 16.1 MP, 14 mm thin
- Lumix FS50
- Lumix F5
- Lumix DMC-SZ9 – 16.1 MP, 10x optical zoom, Wi-Fi technology,
- MX-1 – 16 MP, f/1.8-2.5 aperture, 12800 maximum ISO, 6 – 24 mm zoom, brass covers, a 4X zoom $500
- Optio LS465 - super-compact body, changeable skins, f/3.9-6.3 lens, 5x optical zoom, output for USB and AV
- K-5 II, K-5 II - SAFOX XAF sensor, EV range (-3 EV to +18 EV), anti-aliasing filterless design
- K-30 - 18 available colors
- 645D - 40-mengapixel image quality
Q10 - 100 color combinations
- Mirrorless Android camera iM1836 – 18.1MP, 3.5- inch display, interchangeable 10-30mm lenses, $400
You’ll notice that there are some models in this selection that have been launched in 2012, for example, but they come at this year’s CES with some new functions, that’s why, we’ve decided to put them here. If you are aware of some more models or of their prices, do not hesitate to let us know!