At this year’s Build event, Joe Belfiore, Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President and Manager of Windows Phone, announced a bunch of new partners that are going to put on the market some brand new Windows Phone 8.1-powered phones, and it seems that we’re getting closer than ever to that moment. According to tipster @LeaksterInc, spotted first by NokiaWPblog, this is going to be a device with rather high end specs and a price between Rs 23,000 to Rs. 25,000 ($380-$420):
- 5-inch display with full HD support at 1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 MP camera at the back and a 5MP shooter upfront
- 16 GB internal storage and the memory, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- 2600 mAh removable battery
The smartphone is said to arrive latter this sumer, at some point in July. However, at such a pricepoint, this could be one of Micromax’s most expensive devices and also one with some of the best specs we’ve seen. In this matter, it resembles the ZTE Nubia W5, which is said to be the first Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone come with Snapdragon 801.