After having launched in Vietnam last week, Samsung has finally pulled the wraps off their Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone in India. Priced at Rs 19,400, the mid-range Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone will be available starting today via retail stores across the country.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime sports a large 5.5 inches Full HD display upfront thereby falling into the phablet category. Under the hood, the Galaxy phablet is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 chip coupled with 3GB RAM. In terms of storage the Galaxy J7 Prime comes with 16GB of internal memory along with an expandable MicroSD card slot (up to 128GB). Coming to the cameras, the smartphone features a 13MP f/1.9 rear shooter with LED Flash and an 8MP selfie snapper.
Just like most other Galaxy smartphones, the J7 Prime sports a rectangular home button with an embedded fingerprint sensor. That aside, the smartphone packs in a relatively large 3300mAH battery within a modestly thin 8.1mm polycarbonate body. The rest of specifications include a Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 4G LTE support.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes in two colours options – Black, Gold – and is currently available at retail stores at the best price of Rs 18,790.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specs
- 2.5D Curved 5.5 inch FHD (1920x1080p) TFT display with Gorilla Glass 4
- 1.6GHz Octa-cores Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Memory + up to 256GB of Expandable Memory (via MicroSD)
- 13MP f/1.9 Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8MP f/1.9 Front Camera
- 3300mAH Battery
- Fingerprint Sensor, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dual SIM with 4G LTE Support
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with TouchWiz UI