Alcatel has updated its OneTouch line-up with PIXI 4 (5), an entry-level 4G phone priced at Rs 4,999. The PIXI touts feature like Polaroid and an improvised Music experience. The device weighs in at 169gms and is not exactly slim at 9.5 mm. Alcatel has employed bright colors and fresh looks to the phone in order to attract the younger buyers.
Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) comes equipped with a 5-inch FWVGA screen set at a resolution of 854×480 pixels and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek 6735M clocked at 1GHz and paired with 1GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 8GB of internal storage along with a microSD card that can further accommodate up to 32GB.
The imaging arrangements include a 5-Megapixel primary sensor with LED Flash, photo live filters, and video stabilization. The secondary camera is a 2-Megapixel sensor which comes alongside LED flash. The connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 and MicroUSB. Alcatel PIXI 4 is backed by a 2000mAh battery pack and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Alcatel PIXI 4 Specifications
- 5-inch FWVGA 854x480pixels
- Quad-core MediaTek MTK6735 clocked at 1GHz with 1GB RAM.
- 8GB Internal Storage, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- 5-Megapixel Primary sensor with LED flash, 2-Megapixel secondary sensor with LED flash
- 2000mAh Battery
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Arkamys optimised speakers and Polaroid filters.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11, Micro USB and GPS
- 140.7 x 72.5 x 9.5mm
The Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) will rival the likes of other phones in the segment including Yu Yunique, Micromax Bolt Selfie, and Samsung Z3. That said the PIXI 4 (5) will be an online exclusive to Flipkart.