ZTE has launched Blade A2 Plus, its latest mid-range offering packing a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging. The Blade A2 Plus also supports reverse charging and doubles up as a powerbank when in need. Priced at Rs 11,999 the XTE Blade A2 Plus will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from February 6th in Gold and Silver colors.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a 5.5-inch FHD display offering 404ppi along with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T coupled with a 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 32GB of internal memory which is further expandable up to 128GB via the microSD card slot. The device also features a fingerprint sensor nestled at the back and comes with a unibody design.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS Display, 401ppi, 2.5D Glass
- Octa Core MediaTek MT6750T clocked at 1.5GHz with Mali T860 GPU and 4GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13-Megapixel Primary sensor with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and 8-Megapixel secondary sensor with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging and reverse charging
The camera setup in the smartphone includes a 13-Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and an 8-Megapixel secondary sensor with LED flash. ZTE Blade A2 Plus runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The connectivity features of this phone include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. As we mentioned earlier the 5000mAh battery supports reverse charging and also fast charging. The battery is rated for a talk time of 22 hours and is expected to last for more than a day even with heavy usage.