Nearly a year after launching its first smartphone in India, the homegrown startup is back with yet another device called the ‘srt.phone.’ As one would have guessed by now, the srt stands for the legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s initials. The Smartron srt.phone is priced at Rs 13,999 (4GB/64GB) and will be online exclusive to Flipkart. Sachin Tendulkar has invested in the company and Smartron has recently roped in Sanjay Jha as well.
The Smartron srt.phone comes equipped with a 5.5-inch FHD display and is powered by a Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 64GB of internal storage. Smartron also boasts of its t.cloud which will allow users to store unlimited data. The camera setup on the srt.phone includes a 13-Megapixel primary sensor and a 5-Megapixel secondary sensor along with a wide angled lens. The fingerprint sensor sits at the back and is capable of unlocking within 0.2 seconds. Also available is a 3GB RAM/32GB variant which is priced at Rs 12,999.
The Smartron srt.phone comes with swappable back covers and one can also opt for optional Sachin Tendulkar back covers. Smartron srt.phone will run on Android Nougat 7.1.1 along with the stock Android UI and the bevy of tronX apps.Smartron has also offered easy finance scheme which includes no cost EMIs that start at Rs 1147 and the company will also be offering an additional discount of Rs 1500 on exchange and tossing in a free Sachin Tendulkar back covers as well.
Smartron srt.phone Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla 3, 401 PPI
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, 3/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, t.cloud with unlimited storage
- 13-Megapixel Primary sensor, 5-Megapixel Secondary sensor with wide angled lens
- Fingerprint sensor, swappable rear cover
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 Upgradable to Android O
- 3000mAh Battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC and USB Type-C with OTG