Nubia has extended its M series in India with the new M2 Play. The new Nubia M2 Play is priced at Rs 8,999 and is apparently the third phone in the M series. The Nubia M2 was announced in China last year. Nubia M2 will be available in India via an exclusive partnership with amazon.in.
The Nubia M2 Play comes equipped with a 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by an Octa Core Qualcomm 435 paired with 3GB of RAM. On the storage front, the phone has to offer 32GB of internal storage. The device will run on Nubia UI 5.0 along based on the Android Nougat.
Camera options on the M2 Play include a 13-Megapixel rear sensor with LED flash, f/2.2 and 0.1S hybrid focus. The secondary/front facing camera is a 5-Megapixel wide angled lens with f/2.4. Nubia touts the M2 Play as the slimmest device in its category at 7.9mm. The metal unibody comes with a fingerprint sensor on the front. The Nubia M2 Play offers the usual bevy of connectivity features including 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Nubia M2 Play Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD Display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- Nubia 5.0 based on Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 13-Megapixel Primary Sensor with LED flash, f/2.2 and 0.1S hybrid focus
- 5-Megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.4 wide angle lens
- 3000mAh Battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
Nubia entered the Indian market in 2015 and ever since it has introduced three M series phones including Nubia M2, M2 Lite and now the M2 Plus. The USP of the products has mostly been the features it has to offer along with the affordable pricing. Nubia is a subsidiary of ZTE and they have recently partnered with B2X for aftersales.