OnePlus 5T is arguably one of the most sought-after Android flagship phones. We have been referring to it as the “crowd favourite” since the OnePlus 5T has been one of the first choices when it comes to investing in a flagship Android phone. Planning to buy a OnePlus 5T anytime soon in India? Well then you are in luck, OnePlus has announced new cashback and finance options for the OnePlus 5T.
The OnePlus 5T buyers will be treated with a Rs 1,500 cashback on ICICI credit and debit cards. OnePlus is also offering a 3-month no-cost EMI option for OnePlus 5T purchased from Amazon.in between 8th and 14th March. The cashback will also be available on oneplusstore.in and the OnePlus experience store as well.
A quick recap, the OnePlus 5t is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, 6/8GB of RAM, 64/128GB of storage which can’t be expanded and a 3300mAh battery. Obviously, it also supports the company’s proprietary Dash Charge quick charging technology. The camera option includes a regular 16-megapixel shooter coupled with another 20-megapixel lens which now puts low-light photography in the front seat. Equipped with an aperture of f/1.7. OnePlus has also bundled a technology called “Intelligent Pixel” which merges four pixels captured from the two cameras for curbing the noise levels in your shots.
OnePlus 5T Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.1*75*7.3mm; Weight: 162g
- 6-inch Full Optic AMOLED Display, 1080p (1080 x 2160 pixels) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Nougat (7.1.1), OxygenOS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB internal storage
- 3300mAh battery, Dash Charge
- Rear Camera: 16-megapixel, f/1.7, 27.22mm + 20-megapixel, f/1.7, 27.22mm, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel, f/2.0, 20mm
- USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5, NFC
The OnePlus 5T was launched in November 2017 and now there are rumors and leaks of OnePlus 6 with iPhone X like notch display expected to be launched in April or May of this year. Despite that, the OnePlus 5T remains a good buy and one of the best in its price range.