Samsung has added yet another device to the ‘On Series’ in India. The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes with an Infinity display and is priced at Rs 14,490. The device will be available in Black and Blue colors across Flipkart, Samsung retail shops, and online outlets.
The Samsung Galaxy On 6 comes equipped with a 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display and draws its power from an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 256GB via the microSD card slot.
Camera arrangements on the Galaxy On6 include a 13-Megapixel primary camera with LED flash and an 8-Megapixel secondary camera with LED flash. The camera app offers Face detection, Best Photo, Animated GIF, Food HDR, Mirror Selfie, Panorama and Sports Mode. It is disappointing to see that Samsung opted for a single lens unit as opposed to a dual lens setup which is kind of a norm at this price segment. The Samsung Galaxy On6 runs on Android 8.0 flavored with its own UI and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back and the design is quintessentially Samsung. Connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual SIM, 3.5mm headphone jack. Samsung is offering No cost EMI and a 5-percent additional discount on Visa cards. Other offers include a Rs 2750 cashback via Jio recharge, Flipkart complete mobile protection plan at Rs 49, and double data benefit for Reliance Jio users.
Samsung Galaxy On6 Features and Specifications
- 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:5:9 and Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7870 SoC with Mali T830 GPU, 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card slot
- 13-Megapixel primary camera with LED flash, Animated GIF, Food HDR, Mirror Selfie, Panorama and Sports Mode
- 8-Megapixel secondary camera with LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack
- 3,000mAh Battery