Lenovo’s Motorola has been on a launch spree in India as of late and it’s not done yet. The phone maker has expanded its line of offerings today with the introduction of the Motorola One Power in the country. Originally announced back at IFA last month, the Motorola One Power, as the name suggests, is part of Google’s Android One club and offers a massive 5000mAh battery.
The Motorola One Power comes with a design that’s reminiscent of Apple’s iPhone X series which means a wide notch at the front and a vertically aligned rear optics arrangement. The phone has a 6.2-inch 1080p screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9. It’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 octa-core chipset, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of onboard storage which is expandable through a MicroSD card slot, and a 5000mAh that does support quick charging.
There are two cameras on the rear — a regular 16-megapixel lens and another 5-megapixel sensor for depth-sensing. On the front, you will find a 12-megapixel selfie camera. Out of the box, the Motorola One Power comes with loaded with a clean build of Android 8.1 Oreo and hopefully will be first in line for the forthcoming Android Pie update. Dual-SIM compatibility is available as well along with Bluetooth 5.0.
The Motorola One Power is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart starting October 15.
Motorola One Power Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×9.98mm; Weight: 170g
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 14nm Octa-Core Mobile Platform, clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Cameras: 16-megapixel primary lens, LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 5000mAh battery, TurboPower fast charging