Update: We are currently NOT accepting guest posts.
Interested in reaching to our huge subscriber base and promoting your blog? Technically Personal is the right place! We invite you to write a guest article on Technically Personal! Showcase your writing skills and great content to a dedicated community of tech enthusiasts, geeks, net freaks and bloggers. Read more about us.
Why should you guest blog on TechPP
- Get huge exposure to a targeted dedicated group of TechPP readers which comprise tech enthusiasts, geeks, net freaks and bloggers. TechPP is one of the most promising Technology blogs currently.
- Your article will reach to more than 12000 readers through RSS feeds, more than 6000 followers on Twitter and more than 4800 fans on Facebook instantly, so you are sure to get instant readership when your article goes live.
- Your article will be on the homepage for a minimum of 4 days. Depending upon the article, it can be made ‘FEATURED’ as well.
- We mention your name at start of the article, we link to your byline at the end of the article. That is no-time-limit free traffic from a PR 4 site and is great for search engine optimization (SEO) for your site.
Basic Guidelines to Guest Blog on TechPP
- Articles must be unique and not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Articles must fall under one of our categories – tech, Web 2.0,
Internet News, computers, gadgets, blogging, WordPress, Tutorials, Google, tips, tricks, Windows, Apple etc.
- Link out judiciously, we will provide a link to your blog in the bylines. To be clear, only one link is allowed in the byline and must be related to the areas we cover on this blog.
- The article can be plain text or a word document or a Google Document. We can format and complement the articles with images/figures where deemed necessary.
- The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- You are free to promote your article on social media like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
Articles we don’t accept
- Self promotional articles for your product / service
- Articles containing affiliate links
- Hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- Copied and modified articles from any site
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- NSFW links or NSFW images
- Copyrighted content
Guest Post Format
- Introduction – Your name will be introduced in the first line as “Guest post by”.
- Article Text – Add bold, underlines, paragraphs and h3 tags wherever required to give your article text more clarity. Try bullets, numbered lists for better readability.
- Proof Read – Remember to proof read. I might edit content to suit our blog style.
- End of article – Your site/blog (linked) with a byline of your choice.
Interested to guest blog?
You can Contact us by sending the title of the article, your name and blog / site url. If you have a great article, send it along as well. More details can be worked out following this communication.