New Year Contest – Free Genuine Licenses Giveaway!!
Welcome to the first ever Giveaway on Technically Personal! And it could not have come at a better time! Signed off 2008 with some small but cool achievements (see here) and I thought giving away some exciting free stuff through a contest is the best way to say THANK YOU!
Here I present the New Year contest (Yeah, it is still new year!) by giving away 2 genuine licenses for each of these latest amazing software from Uniblue – SpeedUpMyPC 2009, RegistryBosster 2009, DriverScanner 2009 & DiskRescue 2009, each worth $29.95! Each license will have 1 year of ActiveProtection (1 year of updates and support).
I am pretty sure that most of you already know about these software and what they are capable of. Uniblue has been a pioneer in PC maintenance and performance enhancement software and they are Gold Certified Partners of Microsoft! This contest was supposed to start from 1st Jan, but I wanted to test drive each of these software personally on my notebook and PC and evaluate it thoroughly for a week and I was amazed by their features and performance!
If you want to use the trial version of these software, here are the links:
SpeedUpMyPC 2009 – lets you monitor and control all your PC resources with easy, one click instructions.
Click Here to Run a Free Performance scan of your PC
RegistryBooster 2009 – starts by conducting a deep scan of your registry, checking for file extension errors and other registry conflicts and then repairs or removes unused, corrupted and harmful files and hence optimizing your PC’s performance.
Click Here to Run a Free Performance PC to check your system for Errors
DriverScanner 2009 – is the perfect solution for automatically updating drivers, saving you the hassle of having to identifying all your system’s drivers, then find updates for them using, before then downloading them from the manufacturer’s website.
Click Here to Update your Out of Date Drivers
DiskRescue 2009 – save your system from the harmful effects of disk fragmentation.
Rules of the contest
- Just leave a comment below this post to be eligible for an entry. Make sure you enter your valid email address!
- The contest will end on January 15th 2009 – 11;59pm (GMT).
- Totally there will be 6 lucky persons who will win a FREE license to one of these software.
- Winners will be randomly selected using a randomizer.
- The First and the second winners will get 2 licenses of their choice. The other 4 winners will get a license each.
- All the winners will be intimated personally through eMail and also this post will be updated with the winners. Winners need to mail me back with their preference of software and I will disburse the licenses in the order I hear back from the winners.
Optional – Subscribe by eMail to TechnicallyPersonal by entering your eMail ID on the top right ‘SUBSCRIBE’ section. If you did so, just leave a comment below and you will get an additional entry to the contest! So, more chances of winning!
It will be great if you can spread the word about the contest through your Blog or by Digging/stumbling the post.