Getmooh – Gets you out of Anywhere!
- Looking to escape from a disastrous date?
- Want to get out of some irritating lecture class?
- Cant resist the boring meeting anymore?
Update: This service has been shutdown and not available anymore.
GetMOOH is there to help you!!
Getmooh is an automated call back service. It is designed to help you escape a variety of situations by calling you automatically on your phone at a pre-specified time and playing you a recording which will either instruct you on what to say to elude your tormentor(s), or which will simply give a convincing sense of you being on an important call. It also lets you send a prank call to a friend!
Another great thing about this site is that you can choose who calls you. Once you answer the phone, you’ll be able to hear Burt Reynolds’ voice, or another one from the wide variety of humorous voices. The greatest thing about the service has to be the fact that it is free. You don’t need to worry about paying the site anything to get you out of situations, plus, it works around the world. What’s more interesting is the Notes section which has a funny Q&A.
To use Getmooh take the following steps:
1. Select the international dialling prefix of the phone you want to call.
2. Enter the local number of the phone you want to call
3. Specify the time at which you want to be called.
4. Select the recording you want played to you during the call. You can listen to the full recording in advance by selecting it and then clicking “play sample”. This will give you an idea of what to expect and let you hone your acting skills.
5. Click “Continue”. (If Getmooh recognises you it will say “Add Call” and the process will complete). Otherwise….
a) Enter your email and your password.
b) Click “Add Call”.
6. That’s it!
Note: This is not a fool proof service as I found out personally. This worked for the first couple of times and the next time I never got back the call. I have mailed the Getmooh guys and hope to get a reply back soon.