One of the most frequent questions I come across on this blog as well as other Tech forums is about which is the best Anti-virus and/or Anti-spyware software available in the market currently. People often worry about how effective the security suite they just bought against the latest spyware and trojans. This is where Hitman Pro comes to the rescue.
Hitman Pro 3 – The all-in-one tool against malicious software
Hitman Pro 3 is a super-fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. It is a Cloud based Antivirus which is a combination of 6 well-known anti-spyware solutions!
This doesn’t use it’s own Antivirus Detection Engine. Rather, it uses GData, Nod32 (Eset), Antivir (Avira), Prevx, and A-Squared, so it’s a mix of some of the most popular Security Programs. One thing that makes this program even better is that it scans the system very quickly. It just took a little over 10 minutes to scan my 320GB hard-disk!
Advantages of Hitman Pro 3.5
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time – searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to “profiling” and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time “Scan Cloud”.
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.
- Free online support in English, German and Dutch.
One major disadvantage with Hitman Pro is that it does not provide real-time protection against security threats. Hence it is very tough to see it as a replacement to your usual security suite. In case you are someone who is always careful about the software you download and the links you click, this might just be something you were looking for all the time.
Along with automatic scanning, Hitman Pro offers some extra features like a behavioral scan, browser protection and an expert mode. The “behavioral scan” looks at suspicious registry entries and collates all orphaned links with related information. The users can then go over the results and remove the displayed files.
For a single PC license for 3 years, it costs 34.90€, so it’s not expensive for a security program, and it lasts for 3 years. Keep a tab on this page for the latest prices and exclusive offers (if any).
So why don’t you give it a try and download Hitman-pro 3.5. It comes with a 30-day trial too! Let us know what you think of it.