iPhone 4 is the name and not iPhone HD. And guess what, Steve Jobs still managed to surprise us all with the features of iPhone 4 while introducing the new device at WWDC 2010.
Yes it looks exactly like the prototypes leaked around the web over the last couple of months, but check out those exciting features of the brand new iPhone 4. It is magical as Steve says!
Table of Contents
iPhone 4 – Features
- New sleek design, thinnest smartphone around
- New Front camera for video chatting
- HD video recording with 720p at 30 fps
- LED flash with camera at back
- 5 megapixel camera with 5x digital zoom
- Stainless steel for strength
- Integrated antennas
- Apple A4 CPU
- Better display screen – 960 x 640, 326 pixel per inch
- 3.5 inch display
- 16% bigger battery – longer life
- iMovie for iPhone
- Built in Gyroscope
- New micro-SIM standard
- additional microphone on the top used for noise cancelation.
iPhone 4 – Price
iPhone 4 comes in two colors, black and white — price is $199 in the US for the 16GB model, and $299 for the 32GB model
iPhone 4 – Release date
iPhone 4 will be on sale on June 24th. Pre-Orders start June 15th. Shipping will be in 5 countries initially – US, UK, France, Germany and Japan. 19 other countries get it in July 2010.
In August we’ll add 24 more, and in September we’ll add 44 more — we’ll be shipping in 88 countries. This will be our fastest rollout ever
iPhone 4 Pictures
All pictures are courtesy Engadget.