The new design of Technically Personal is now live. We have been testing this new design for the past couple of weeks and thought its stable enough to let you all know about the redesign.
Please take a minute or two to go through the website, specially this page and the homepage and leave your feedback in the comments section. If you are reading this via RSS or email kindly visit the site and have a look.
Some of you might not even observe the difference as we have tried our best to retain the color combination of the blog as before. Neither the logo, nor the navigation links have changed. So, what’s changed?
- The whole theme is rewritten and redesigned to meet the standards.
- Homepage is widgetized with easy access to different categories of posts.
- A new slider has been added in the homepage with 3 tabs containing 3 posts each.
- Custom plugins for ad management & social sharing
- The post content body is wider than before ensuring optimal usage of space.
Finally, here is how the site should ideally look on your computer screen. If you discover broken links or features that don’t work in your web browser, please do let me know via the comments.
I would like to thank the wonderful folks at Blog Design Studio who took care of my stringent requirements and delivered the goods as promised.