The ZTE Nubia Z7 and the Z7 Max and Z7 mini smartphone was announced mid-last year and now it seems that the main model has finally become available for international orders.
The handset has become available on online retailer Gearbest for a price of $300, which is allegedly 50% off its regular price. Most likely this is a temporary offer, so if you have been keeping your eye on this device, maybe now is the time to snag it. Here are the specs and features that it comes with at this price:
- 5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS CGS display with a pixel density of 538 ppi
- 2.5 GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory (does not support expandable memory)
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Nubia UI 2.0 on top
- 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, can record 4K videos and a 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- dual SIM (micro) with dual standby mode
- Weighs 200 grams and is 8.9 mm thick
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), WiFi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/aGPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
The online retailer sells the product with free worldwide shipping, which is quite nice, but you will have to wait for quite a couple of days for it to arrive, depending on the type of shipment you have opted for. The device is is available only in white, by the way, even if there are pictures with the black model, as well.