After bringing the budget-centric Z11 Mini in India a month ago, ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has today launched two new phones at an event in New Delhi. The Nubia Z11 and Nubia N1 were originally announced way back in July in China. While the former falls in the league of the so-called budget-flagships like Lenovo’s Z2 Pro, the latter is a lot more affordable and both feature impressive hardware for the price, at least on paper.
For starters, the Nubia Z11 sports a near bezel-less display touting the company’s FiT 2.0 (Frame Integration Technology) and an all-metal build. There’s a 5.5-inch Full HD LCD panel up front and underneath, it’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 200GB via a MicroSD card.
Camera arrangement on the Z11 includes a rear 16MP f/2.0 IMX298 lens with Optical Image Stabilization, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording, and an 8MP f/2.4 shooter which is capable of capturing 1080p videos. Additionally, Nubia Z11 comes with an AK4376 audio chip that can output HiFi sound along with support for Dolby Atmos. It runs on a non-removable 3000mAh battery that supports Quick Charge 3.0 and on the software side, the company has offered Android Marshmallow with their custom Nubia UI 4.0 running on top of it. Lastly, the Z11 also features a rear fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, Dual-SIM compatibility, Bluetooth v4.1, 4G LTE, and VoLTE.
Now moving on to the Nubia N1, it sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display, runs on the 64-bit 1.8GHz Mediatek Helio P10 octa-core SoC, 3GB of RAM, Mali-T860MP2 GPU, and a massive 5000mAh battery. There’s 64GB of inbuilt storage with support for MicroSD card up to 128GB. On the camera front, the N1 rocks a 13MP rear f/2.2 lens with a LED flash, PDAF, and a front-facing 13MP f/2.2 lens.
Furthermore, the Nubia N1 comes with Android Marshmallow layered over with their custom skin and a rear fingerprint scanner. It features the usual connectivity array which includes Dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.1, and a USB Type-C port.
Both the new handsets will be exclusively available on Amazon, registrations for the sale starting from Friday at a price tag of Rs 11,999 for the Nubia N1 and Rs 29,999 for the Z11.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-core SoC (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530, 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, MicroSD expansion up to 200GB
- Non-removable 3000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-tone LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size, 2160p video recording at 30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Dolby Atmos audio, fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, Infrared sensor, Dual SIM, 4G LTE
ZTE Nubia N1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080p LCD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 401 ppi
- Mediatek Helio P10 Octa-core SoC (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 256GB
- Non-removable 5000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1080p video recording
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- Bluetooth v4.1, Dual SIM, 4G LTE