Motorola’s Modular handset, Moto Z, is being showered with great discounts and freebies in the US. The retailer B&H Photo has the device listed for $499 which literally translates to a $250 discount when compared to the usual price tag that the Moto Z commands. The discounted Moto Z is an unlocked variant and apart from being listed at $499 one would also get a bunch of freebies from B&H Photo.
The list of freebies includes B&H Photo Video Smartphone Bundle, Spieltek VR-M2 Virtual Reality Smartphone Headset with Magnet button and B&H Photo Video $25 E-Gift card. If you are deciding on a Moto Z better do it right away as the offer ends February 7 at 2:59 AM IST. However, if you miss out on the B&H offer you can always head over to Amazon wherein the Moto Z is still listed at $499.99 but will not be bundled with any freebies.
A quick recap, the Moto Z was the firs Motorola phone to come with Mods, the device sports a 5.5-inch QHD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 coupled with 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 64GB of internal memory and supports up to 2TB of microSD card. The camera setup includes 13-Megapixel primary sensor and a 5-Megapixel secondary, both the cameras are accompanied with LED flash. Read the complete Moto Z Specifications below.
Moto Z Specifications
- 5.5-inch QHD (2560 x 1440p) Super AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (2 x 1.8GHz Kryo + 2 x 1.6GHz Kryo) with Adreno 530 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Memory + Up to 2TB of External Memory via MicroSD Card
- 13MP f/1.8 Rear Camera with Dual Tone Dual LED Flash, Laser Autofocus, and OIS
- 5MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Front Camera with LED Flash
- 2600mAH Li-Ion Battery with Turbo Charging
- Hybrid SIM (Nano + Nano/MicroSD card) with 4G LTE (Cat 9) support
NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO
Water Repellent Nano-Coating
- USB Type C, Front Ported Loud Speaker with 4 Mics and Moto Mod Connector
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1