Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is Now Available in 4GB/64GB Variant
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 was launched a few months back with the Snapdragon 660 SoC and 6GB of RAM. The Mi Note 3 is like a larger Mi 6 in terms of design and camera but powered by a mid-range processor. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 went on sale in September this year in China. The device was earlier available in two different variants, one with 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage and the other one with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. Xiaomi has now announced a third Mi Note 3 variant, one with a smaller 4GB RAM and 64GB of Storage.
It is pretty obvious that Xiaomi wanted to bring down the starting price for the Mi Note 3 and thus it has opted for a 4GB RAM instead of the 6GB one. That apart, all the other specifications remain identical to the other Mi Note 3 variants. The new Xiaomi Mi Note 3 variant is priced at 1,999 Yuan ($301) which is a shade cheaper than the 6GB+64GB model which is priced at $345.
A quick recap, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes equipped with a 5.5-inch FHD display and is powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC which is mated to a 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 64GB of internal storage along with microSD card slot that can accommodate up to 256GB. Camera hardware is inclusive of a 16-Megapixel front/selfie camera and a dual rear camera setup.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080p) LCD IPS Display with Reading Mode
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Processor with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage + Up to 256GB External Storage (via MicroSD)
- Dual Rear Camera with 12MP f/1.8 Wide Angle + 12MP f/2.6 Telephoto Lens, 4 Axis OIS, 2X Optical Zoom and Dual LED flash
- 8MP Front Camera with AI Beautify Support
- Fingerprint Sensor, NFC, IR Blaster
- 3,050mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and USB Type C
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9