Samsung Galaxy S8 has been one of the most sought-after phones this year. Despite the launch of heavyweight competitors like the Apple iPhone X and the LG V30, the flagship smartphone from the Korean electronics firm hasn’t lost its steam.
The popularity of the Galaxy S8 is quite evident from the fact that Samsung didn’t even lower the price of the device by a significant margin, and it’s nearly a year since launch. With that said, there’s finally some good news for die-hard Samsung enthusiasts, as the Galaxy S8 is finally available in India at an all-time low price of Rs 45,990.
Samsung is now running a Christmas Carnival sale in the country, during which it is offering heavy discounts on all its major smartphones. One can avail the special offers directly from Samsung’s online store. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are currently available for sale at Rs 53,900 and Rs 58,900 respectively. On top of that, users ordering the smartphone through Paytm Mall are eligible for a flat Rs 8,000 cashback on their wallet. This effectively reduces the prices of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ to Rs 45,900 and Rs 50,900 respectively.
For the uninitiated, this is the lowest ever retail price for both the smartphones till date. In fact, the Samsung Galaxy S8 wasn’t ever available under Rs 50,000 price mark, before this.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications
- 5.8-inch QHD+ (2,960 x 1,440p) Super AMOLED Infinity Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa Core Processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.1 Internal Storage + Up to 256GB External Storage (via microSD card)
- 12MP f/1.7 Dual Pixel Rear Camera with OIS and PDAF
- 8MP f/1.7 AF Front Camera with 80-degree wide angle lens
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD card)
- 3,000mAH Battery with Fast Charging (Wired + Wireless)
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Samsung Experience UI 8.1
Apart from these two smartphones, Samsung is also offering a similar cashback on its Galaxy Note 8. After the cashback, the flagship phablet from Samsung is available at a stellar price of Rs 59,900. Furthermore, Samsung is providing free accidental and liquid insurance with a number of other smartphones including the Galaxy S7, Galaxy On Nxt 64GB, Galaxy A9 Pro, Galaxy J3 Pro and more.