LG V30+ has been launched at an event in India. Priced at Rs 44,990 the LG V30+ is an updated flagship offering that comes with class-leading hardware. The new LG V30+ boasts of a FullVision QHD display and touts a dual rear camera setup. The LG V30+ will be available exclusively on Amazon starting from December 18.
The LG V30+ comes equipped with a 6-inch QHD+OLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. While the device is bezel-less, the design seems to be inspired by the LG G6. Powering the LG V30+ is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 and 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 128GB of internal memory which is further expandable up to 2TB with a microSD card slot.
The camera setup on the LG V30+ includes a dual rear camera setup with a 16-Megapixel sensor,f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, OIS, and PDAF. A second sensor is a 13-Megapixel unit with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide angle lens. The secondary camera on the LG V30+ is a 5-Megapixel sensor with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture. LG has also incorporated the 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC with digital filters and sound tuning by B&O PLAY.
The device also comes with IP68 water and dust resistance and adheres to military grade MIL-STD 810G standards. In a nutshell, the LG V30+ is a rugged offering that doesn’t mind a drop or a two. LG will be announcing the price during the launch and the if priced in the 30k-35K range the device will potentially shape up as an alternative for OnePlus 5T.
The LG V30+ will be available in Aurora Black and Silver Cloud. Furthermore, LG is also offering a one-time screen replacement and a wireless charger worth Rs 3000 along with the device.
LG V30+ Features and Specifications
- 6-inch QHD OLED display with 18:9, Corning Gorilla 5 protection
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU and 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage expandable up to 2TB
- Dual rear camera setup (16MP+13MP wide-angle) with dual-tone LED flash, Laser autofocus, OIS and also PDAF
- 5-Megapixel secondary sensor/selfie sensor with 90-degree wide angle lens, f/2.2
- Fingerprint sensor, Military grade MIL-STD 810G, IP68 and 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC tuned by B&O
- 3,300mAh Battery with Qualcomm QC 3.0 and Wireless charging
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0LE, GPS, NFC and Hybrid SIM slot