As promised, a month after announcing the RealMe 2, the phone maker has today introduced the RealMe 2 Pro. To justify the Pro moniker, the smartphone comes with a more powerful chipset, up to 8GB of RAM, and a much narrower notch at the top of the screen. It has a starting price of Rs 13,990 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart.
The RealMe 2 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1080p. It’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 octa-core chipset, 4GB, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 64/128GB of onboard storage which can be expanded through a MicroSD card slot and a 3500mAh battery. The phone comes preloaded with Android 8.1 with Oppo’s custom ColorOS skin layered on top of it.
The camera arrangement on the RealMe 2 Pro houses two sensors on the rear — a regular 16-megapixel f/1.7 lens and a secondary 2-megapixel snapper for depth-sensing. On the front, you will find a 16-megapixel camera for selfies. In addition to the rear-mounted fingerprint reader, the RealMe 2 Pro also offers a software-based face unlock feature.
The RealMe 2 Pro is priced at Rs 13,990 for the 4GB, 64GB variant, Rs 15,990 for 6GB RAM model, and Rs 17,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will go on sale from October 11th at Midnight on Flipkart. There are three color options — Blue Ocean, Ice Lake, and Black Sea.
RealMe 2 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) display, 2.5D curved glass, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 14nm Octa-Core Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4/6/8GB, 64/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- ColorOS 5.2, Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE
- Rear Cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.7 lens, LED flash, Sony IMX398 sensor, EIS, secondary 2-megapixel f/2.4 camera
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- 3500mAh built-in battery with fast charging