RealMe Announces Two New Memory Variants of the RealMe C1
Unlike what a few of the recent teasers might suggest, RealMe has today introduced two new storage variants of its most affordable offering — RealMe C1 instead of announcing a new product. The phone soon will be available in 2GB+32GB and 3GB+32GB versions for Rs 7,499 and Rs 8,499 respectively on Flipkart. The color options will remain identical, though as both the upgrades come in Mirror Black and Navy Blue colors.
To recall, the RealMe C1 has a 6.2-inch screen with a resolution of 720p and a notch at the top. It’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 450 octa-core chipset, has a MicroSD card slot, and a large 4,230mAh battery. The phone was originally launched in 2GB RAM/16GB storage variant back in September 2018.
There are two cameras on the rear — a regular 13-megapixel lens and another 2-megapixel sensor for depth-sensing. On the front, you will find a 5-megapixel selfie camera as well. Both the setups offer features such as Portrait Mode. The RealMe C1 doesn’t have a fingerprint reader like the RealMe 1, so you will have to rely on the software-based face unlock feature. Out of the box, it comes with Android 8.1 layered over by Oppo’s own ColorOS skin.
Realme C1 (2019) Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 14nm Octa-Core Mobile Platform, clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 506 GPU
- 2/3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- ColorOS 5.1, Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB OTG
- Rear Cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.2 lens, LED flash, a secondary 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel, f/2.2 aperture
- 4230mAh battery
Realme is expected to launch quite a few new smartphones in the coming weeks starting with Realme A1 which is expected to be an entertainment-centric device. The brand has managed to gain a lot of speed in recent months, so much so that it’s amongst the top 5 smartphone brands in the country.