Amazon India has announced the newest edition of its ‘Fab Phones Fest‘ sale. The sale will go live on from April 11 till April 13 and promises to offer a lot of deals for budget and premium smartphones and their accessories. Additionally, customers can avail exchange offers up to Rs 9,000, No Cost EMI starting Rs 833 per month, 6% extra value on the sale of old smartphone via Cashify, and 10% instant bank discount on using HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards, and EMI.
Amazon ‘Fab Phones Fest’ Sale Offers
- During the ‘Fab Phones Fest’ sale, customers can buy the current flagship form OnePlus, the OnePlus 6T for Rs 34,999 down from its regular price of Rs 37,999. The higher-end 8GB RAM models of OnePlus 6T will be discounted by Rs 4,000 during the sale. The OnePlus 7 is expected to launch soon, but this is still a great offer for someone looking to upgrade to a premium smartphone.
- Apple’s 2-year old flagship, the iPhone X is available during the sale for Rs 73,999 which normally retails for around Rs 91,990. Amazon is also offering a No Cost EMI on the iPhone X which starts at Rs 8,222 per month.
- Honor devices like the Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C, and Honor 7C are offered for Rs 13,999, Rs 12,999, Rs 8,999, Rs 8,499, respectively. In addition to these devices, Amazon is also offering the Honor View 20 at a discounted price, for Rs 37,999, along with the no-cost EMI starting at Rs 4,222 per month, plus Rs 3,000 extra off on the exchange.
- Vivo smartphones also get a price cut during the ‘Fab Phones Fest’ sale and are offered for discounted prices. The Vivo V15 Pro is available for Rs 28,990 along with the no-cost EMI starting at Rs 2,416 per month and Rs 3,000 extra off on the exchange. The lower end offering, Vivo Y83 Pro is available at Rs 10,990.
- Oppo F9 Pro is available for Rs 17,990, down from Rs 25,990 along with no-cost EMI starting at Rs 2,221 per month and Rs 2,500 extra off on the exchange. On the other hand, Oppo F11 Pro also gets a discount and is now priced at Rs 24,990 along with no-cost EMI starting Rs 2,083 per month and Rs 2,500 extra off on the exchange.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S9 also gets a huge discount for the sale and is offered for Rs 49,990 down from Rs 62,500, along with Rs 9,000 extra on exchange. Amazon’s bestseller smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M20 is offered for Rs 10,900 along with no-cost EMI starting at Rs 1,831 per month. Similarly, another bestseller from Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy M10 is available for Rs 7,990 along with no-cost EMI starting at Rs 1,331 per month.
- Realme U1 is available for Rs 8,999 down from Rs 12,999 with no-cost EMI starting at Rs 1,500 per month including Rs 1,000 Instant Discount on all bank credit cards and debit cards.
- Xiaomi’s Android One mid-ranger, Mi A2 will be available for Rs 11,999 with additional Rs 2,000 off on exchange. Additionally, Redmi 6 Pro is available Rs 7,999 and Redmi 6A for Rs 5,499.
Was this article helpful?
TechPP is supported by our audience. We may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this site.