At its IFA 2019 conference in Berlin, HMD Nokia has announced a wide range of new devices, which include three feature phones — Nokia 110 (2019), Nokia 800 Tough, and Nokia 2720 Flip and two smartphones — Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2. Alongside the phones, it has also announced its latest true wireless Power Earbuds.
Here are some cool things about the Nokia Power Earbuds —
- The Nokia Power Earbuds comes with a true-wireless form factor design that gets rid of the dangling connecting wires.
- It has an IPX7 waterproof rating, which means they can be submerged in up to 1 metre of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The earbuds have 6mm graphene drivers for high-quality audio.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connectivity, better and improved range, and power efficiency.
- Nokia Power Earbuds come with Touch controls to allow for easy interaction with the earbuds.
- Easier access to the voice assistant of choice to perform hands-free voice commands.
- A battery capacity of 50mAh per earbud, with up to 5 hours of usage on a single charge.
- A 3000mAh battery capacity for the charging case, with up to 150 hours of usage (x30 additional charges of earbuds).
- A USB Type-C port on the charging case for fast charging.
- Nokia Power Earbuds has two color options: Charcoal Black and Light Grey.
Nokia Power Earbuds Pricing and Availability
The Nokia Power Earbuds are priced at 79 Euros (~ USD 87.21 / Rs 6,265) and will be available from October. We await news about its launch in India and the US. The price definitely looks competitive as compared to their phone pricing and there is a true requirement for a quality budget wireless earbuds at this price range.