It’s that time of the year again when some of the biggest online shopping platforms in India offer lucrative deals to their customers across a wide range of products. We are talking about Amazon’s ‘Great Indian Festival’. The sale starts on September 29 and goes on till October 4. Amazon customers with Prime subscription get early access to the sale, which starts on September 28 at noon. To help you get the best deals and make the most of the sale, we have a curated list of all smartphone deals on Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale. In addition to these deals, Amazon will also be providing offers in the form of exchange offers, EMI offers, cashback offers, and more.
- Apple iPhone XR – The best selling smartphone for 2019 till now, the iPhone XR, has been going on and off of sale for a while. The phone comes with an excellent all-day battery life, which is definitely one of the USP of the phone, and also includes the A12 Bionic chip found on the iPhone Xs/Xs Max, wireless charging, and FaceID. It is sold for Rs 49,990 on a regular day, but during the Great Indian Festival Sale, it will be available for Rs 39,999 which is the best deal of the lot in our opinion.
- OnePlus 7 – it is probably one of the promising contenders for the best smartphones currently on the market, and it goes on the sale during the Great Indian Festival Sale with a decent price cut. The phone comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor that offers excellent performance and also includes a stellar 3700mAh battery to easily last through a day of heavy use. It usually sells for around Rs 32,999, but during the sale, Amazon will be selling it for Rs 29,999, which, in our opinion, is a good deal.
- OnePlus 7 Pro – similar to the OnePlus 7, the 7 Pro also gets a price cut during the sale and will be sold for Rs 44,999 down from its usual price of Rs 48,999. The USP for the device includes a full-screen no-notch display with a mechanical pop-up selfie camera, in addition to the massive 4000mAh battery, a smooth 90Hz display that looks gorgeous, and the same Snapdragon 855 processor found on the OnePlus 7.
- Samsung Galaxy M10s – launched as a successor to the M10 a couple of weeks back, the M10s will be available as a flash sale and will go on its first sale on 12 PM and second and final stage at 4 PM and 8 PM respectively. For its price, the phone offers an Exynos7884B processor, a 4000mAh battery with 15W Type-C charging, Widevine L1 certification, and Dolby Atmos 360-degree surround sound.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s – launched alongside the M10s, the M30s builds on its predecessor, the M30, and includes updates such as the new Exynos 9611 processor, a mammoth 6000mAh battery, and a 48MP primary shooter with the triple camera setup. The phone gets a price cut during the sale and will be available for Rs 13,999.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – usually available for a price of around Rs 65,000, the Note 9, gets a huge price cut during the sale, and will be sold by Amazon for Rs 42,999. So, if you are a fan of the Note series or a loyal Samsung fan, you should definitely check out this amazing deal. To jog your memory, the phone comes with an Exynos 7870 processor, a super AMOLED display, and includes a 4,000mAh battery to power everything.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – the newest iteration in the Note-lineup, the Note 10, which sells for around Rs 75,000 on a regular day will be available for Rs 69,999 during the sale. At its core, the phone comes with an Exynos 9825 processor, an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, a triple camera setup on the rear, and a 4300mAh battery with 45W fast wired charging.
- Redmi 7A – for those looking for a good budget smartphone, the Redmi 7A manages to fill in the shoes, to some extent. It comes with a Snapdragon 439 processor, an impressive 4000mAh battery, and the Sony IMX486 sensor, which, in its price segment, is only offered on the 7A. Until now, the phone has been sold for Rs 6,499, however, during the sale, it gets a price cut, and will be sold for Rs 4,999. Moreover, you also get Rs 500 cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
- Redmi 7 – probably the most affordable smartphone with a Snapdragon 632 processor, the Redmi 7 is a good value for money smartphone. For its price, you get dual rear cameras on the rear, a 4000mAh battery that can last through a day’s usage, in addition to the 632 chipset. It will go on sale for a price of Rs 5,999, down from its regular price of Rs 9,999, which makes is a pretty lucrative deal.
- Mi A3 – if you are looking for a clean Android experience on your device, the Mi A3 is certainly a good option for Rs 12,999. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 665 processor and includes triple rear cameras, a 4030mAh battery, and Android One, which makes it a decent purchase for its price.
- Redmi Y3 – touted as a promising selfie camera smartphone, the Y3, in addition to its 32MP front camera, comes with a Snapdragon 632 processor which is a pretty decent performer, a dual-camera setup on the rear, and a 4000mAh battery that easily lasts through a day’s usage. The phone will be available at a discounted price of Rs 7,999 down from its regular Rs 11,999 price mark, making it a sweet deal for its price.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro – although Huawei has just announced the all-new Mate 30 series, the older generation Mate 20 Pro will be up for sale on Amazon. The phone comes with a Kirin 980 processor, a triple-camera setup on the rear, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a 4200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge and 15W Wireless Quick Charge. It will be available for a price of Rs 49,990 during the sale, down from its regular price of around Rs 55,000-60,000.
- Poco F1 – one of the most-talked-about smartphones for the previous year, the Poco F1, has already made its mark with a low introductory price. The phone comes with a Snapdragon 845 processor, a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, and dual rear cameras. During the sale, Amazon will be selling the phone for Rs 14,999, which is a pretty good deal for the phone in 2019.
- Nokia 6.1 Plus – even though its a year old phone, the price during the sale makes it a good choice for those looking for a smartphone with moderate performance and decent battery life. The phone comes with a Snapdragon 636 processor that performs well for most of the day-to-day scenarios and has a 3060mAh battery (with Quick Charge 3 support) which can easily get through a day’s usage without any issues. It will be available for Rs 9,999, down from its regular price of Rs 16,999.
- Realme U1 – marketed as the best selfie camera in its price range, the U1 offers decent specifications. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 processor (making it the first smartphone to feature P70), a 25MP selfie camera, a dual rear camera setup, and an all-day 3500mAh battery. During the sale, it will be available for a price of Rs 7,999 down from the regular price of Rs 12,999, which is a good value for money.
- Vivo U10 – the recently announced U10, which is already attracting a lot of customers for its pricing, will go on its first sale during the Great Indian Festival Sale. The phone comes with a Snapdragon 665 processor, a massive 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, ultra game mode, and triple rear cameras. It will be available starting at Rs 8,990 for the base variant, and also include a few additional offers.
- Oppo K3 – the K3 is Oppo’s third smartphone in the K-series and includes full HD+ AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 710 processor, an impressive 3,765 mAh battery with support for VOOC charge 3.0, and dual rear cameras. It receives a price cut during the sale and will be available for a price of Rs 15,990 down from its regular price of Rs 24,990.
Note – this article will be updated as new deals are announced. Check back for more deals and updates.