Black Friday 2020: Best Deals on Smartphones, Laptops, Wearables, Audio, and More
Make the most of the sale!
It’s Black Friday week! And while the sale goes live on November 27, some of the popular retailers like Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, and the likes have already started showcasing deals on their sites. A lot of these deals span across different categories and cover the entire spectrum from smartphones to laptops to TVs and accessories, among other things. To help you find the best value for money deals, we have curated a list of some of the best Black Friday deals below.
Black Friday Deals on Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – Samsung’s compact foldable offering with 5G connectivity and Snapdragon 865+ for $1249.99 (was $1449.99).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – latest Note device from Samsung with 5G, 108MP camera, and Snapdragon 865+ for $1049.99 (was $1249.99).
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – Fan Edition S20 with Snapdragon 865 and triple rear cameras for $549 ($699).
- Google Pixel 5 – Google’s latest Android device with 5G, 90Hz display, and dual cameras for $649 (was $699).
- OnePlus 8 Pro – OnePlus’ top-of-the-line offering with 5G connectivity, 120Hz display, and quad rear cameras for $799 (was $999).
Black Friday Deals on Laptops
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – Surface Laptop 3 with 13.5-inch touch screen, i5, 8GB/256GB for $999.99 (was $1299.99).
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – Microsoft’s 2-in-1 offering with 10th-gen i5, 8GB/128GB for $799 (was $1029).
- Dell XPS 13 – XPS 13 with 10th-gen Intel i7-10510U, 8GB/256GB for $862 (was $1049).
- Dell XPS 15 – XPS 15 with 9th-gen Intel i7-9750H (and GTX 1650), 8GB/256GB for $1126.99 ($1349.99).
- Dell G5 15 – Dell’s gaming offering with 10th-gen Intel i7-10750H (and 2060), 16GB/512GB for $1175.99 (was ($1439.99).
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon – 7th-gen ThinkPad X1 Carbon with Intel i5-10210U, 8GB/256GB for $949.99 (was $1679).
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga – 4th-gen X1 Yoga ThinkPad 2-in-1 laptop with i7-8565U , 16GB/512GB for $1139.99 ($3169).
- HP Envy x360 – HP’s 2-in-1 with 11th-gen Intel i7 (Evo), 8GB/512GB for $749.99 (was $999.99).
- HP Spectre x60 – high-end 2-in-1 from HP with 10th-gen Intel i7 (and GeForce MX330), 16GB/512GB for $1099.99 (was $599.99).
Black Friday Deals on Headphones/Earphones
- Sony WH-1000XM4 – Sony’s latest ANC headphone offering for $278.99 (was $349.99).
- Bose QC 35 II – a competitor to Sony’s ANC headphones, the Bose QC 35 II headphones available for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- Sony WH-CH-710 – budget ANC over-the-ear headphones from Sony for $88.99 (was $199.99).
- Sennheiser HD 458BT – one of the popular Sennheiser headphones with noise cancelation for $99.98 (was 199.98).
- Beats Powerbeats Pro – Beats’ true-wireless earphones for $159.99 (was $249.99).
- Apple AirPods Pro – Apple’s best TWS offering, with ANC for $199.99 (was $249.99).
- Apple AirPods (second-gen) – Apple’s second-gen AirPods with charging case for $119.99 (was $159.99) and AirPods with wireless charging case for $149.99 (was $199.99).
- Jabra Elite Active 75t – TWS-style earphones from Jabra for an active lifestyle, with ANC, for $149.99 (was $199.99).
- Sony WF-1000XM3 – Sony’s TWS offering with ANC for $168.99 (was $229.99).
- Sony WF-XB700 – a more affordable take on TWS from Sony for $69.99 (was $129.99).
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ –Samsung’s TWS-style offering with IPX2 rating and up to 11 hours of battery life for $109.99 (was $149.99).
Black Friday Deals on Wearables
- Apple Watch series 5 – available in 44mm with an aluminum case for $329.90 (was $429.90) and in 40mm for $299.90 (was $399.90).
- Apple Watch series 3 – 38mm Apple Watch series 3 with GPS for $119 (was $199).
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – Samsung’s smartwatch with heart-rate monitoring in 44mm for $199.99 (was $269.990).
- Fitbit Versa 2 – Versa 2 fitness smartwatch in 40mm available for $129.95 (was $179.95).
- Fitbit Charge 4 –Fitbit’s latest fitness band with GPS and heart rate tracking for $99.95 (was $149.95).
Black Friday Deals on Smart Home Devices
- Echo Dot – Amazon’s third-generation Echo Dot smart speaker for $19.99 (was $39.99) and fourth-generation for $28.99 (was $49.99).
- Echo Show – smart display with 8-inch HD display for $64.99 (was $129.99).
- Nest Hub – Google Nest Hub with 7-inch display and Google Assistant for $49.99 (was $89.99).
Black Friday Deals on Streaming Devices
- Fire TV Stick Lite – Amazon’s latest budget TV stick with Alexa voice remote for $17.99 (was $29.99).
- Fire TV Stick 4K – TV Stick with 4K resolution and Alexa voice remote for $29.99 (was $49.99).
- Roku Streaming Stick+ – Roku’s media streaming stick with support for 4K for $29.99 (was $49.99).
- Google Chromecast – Google’s latest (3rd-gen) Chromecast with up to 1080p resolution for $18.98 (was $29.99).
Black Friday Deals on TVs
- Samsung Smart Tizen (class 6) – 70-inch Samsung LED TV with 4K UHD resolution for $529.99 (was $749.99) and 43-inch for $257.99 (was $279.99).
- Samsung Smart Tizen (class 7) – 65-inch Samsung LED TV with 4K UHD resolution for $477.99 (was $529.99) and 55-inch for $377.99 (was $399.99).
- Sony Smart Android TV – Sony X900H smart Android TV with 4K UHD resolution for $999.99 (was $1399.99).
- Sceptre LED TV – 75-inch Sceptre 4K UHD TV for $648 (was $1799.99).
- Sceptre Android Smart TV – 55-inch Sceptre 4K LED TV for $299.99 (was $599.99).
- LG Smart TV – 75-inch LG OLED with 4K for $869.99 (was $1099.99).
- LG Smart webOS TV – 65-inch LG OLED with 4K for $1899.99 (was $1499.99).
Note: this post will be updated with new deals as they are revealed. So make sure you check back again.