Huawei’s sister brand, Honor has today introduced a stripped down variant of its high-end Honor 10 smartphone in China. The new Honor 10 Lite comes with all the standard features including a tiny notch, two rear cameras, an all-glass design available in several gradients, and more.
The Honor 10 Lite features a 6.21-inch screen with a resolution of 1080p. It’s powered by Huawei’s mid-range Kirin 710 chipset along with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage which is expandable through a hybrid slot. In addition, the phone runs on Android Pie out of the box layered by a custom skin and a 3400mAh battery.
The Honor 10 Lite has two cameras on the rear — a primary 13-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 and another 2-megapixel snapper for depth-sensing. On the front, you will find a 24-megapixel camera for selfies which has an aperture of f/2.0. There’s also a fingerprint sensor situated on the back and a software-based face unlock feature. The Honor 10 Lite is compatible with two SIM cards too.
There are three color options to choose from — Midnight Black, White, Gradient Blue, and Gradient Red. It starts at 1399 yuan ($201/Rs. 14,000) for the 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant, 1699 yuan ($244/Rs. 17,500) for 6GB RAM, 64GB storage and the one with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage costs 1899 yuan ($273/Rs. 19,500). It will go on sale on sale in China starting from the 22nd of November.
Honor 10 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 2.5D curved glass
- Huawei Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) octa-core processor
- 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Rear Cameras: 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel sensor
- Front Camera: 24-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery