LG has introduced the LG X4 smartphone in Korea. The device is similar to the LG K12+ that has been announced a few weeks back, except for the inclusion of a Hi-Fi Quad DAC. The X4 is a MIL-STD 810G compliant which allows it to withstand high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, humidity, vibration, and shock.
The LG X4 features a 5.7-inch HD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card). The device is MIL-STD 810G compliant and comes with a Google assistant button on the left. In terms of other hardware specifications, the LG X4 has a 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, and a fingerprint scanner on the rear.
In the camera department, the device comes with a 16MP camera with LED flash on the rear and an 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash on the front for selfies. Additionally, it comes with AI camera – to analyse the subject by self-illumination and time helper – to flash when the timer is set.
LG X4 Specifications
- 5.7-inch HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button, and Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, and DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- 3,000mAh battery
LG X4 Pricing and Availability
The LG X4 comes in two color options: New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray. It is priced at 297,000 won (~US$ 260/Rs 18,138) and will go on sale in Korea starting April 26.