Jabra Elite 85h wireless headphones with ANC Launched in India
Jabra has just launched a new headphone in its Elite range of headsets, the Elite 85h. The headphones were announced at the CES earlier this year, and come with Jabra SmartSound (based on audEERING context intelligence technology), Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and Jabra’s HearThrough technology.
The Jabra Elite 85h headphones feature 40mm custom-engineered speakers which ensure top-quality acoustic experience, crystal-clear sound with advanced 6-microphone call technology, and 36-hour battery life (with ANC activated). Additionally, Jabra is also including SmartSound and intuitive Voice Assistant Control on the Elite 85h headphones and is claiming them to be the smartest ANC headphones in the market.
Jabra says that its SmartControl is based on audEERING’s context intelligence technology, which uses real-time acoustic scene analysis of environmental sounds to detect more than 6,000 unique sound characteristics and use this to adapt audio output to each specific context. This means that the context intelligence technology will take notice of your surrounding environment audio and will automatically adjust it to the changed surroundings. It can select between ‘Commute’, ‘In Public’ or ‘In Private’ surroundings to guarantee consistent quality for your audio experience. In addition, users can also personalize their calls and music settings through Jabra’s Sound+ app.
Further, the microphone present on the headphones, along with the Jabra Sound+ app, can be taken advantage of and used as quick Voice Assistant with any of the popular assistants between Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant.
Jabra Elite 85h Features
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- One-click access: Voice Assistant access at the push of a button
- Battery: Up to 36-hour battery with ANC activated and 41 hours without ANC
- Microphones: 8 microphones in total. 6 dedicated for calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
Jabra Elite 85h Pricing and Availability
The Jabra Elite 85h headphones come in four color options: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige, and Navy and are priced at INR 28,999. The headphones will go on sale starting May 25 on Amazon, Croma, and Jabra authorized resellers.