10 things to know about the Realme 30W Dart Charge Power Bank
Comes with two-way Dart Charge
Realme today announced the C11, a new smartphone in its C-series lineup targeted towards the budget segment, for a price of Rs 7,499. Alongside the Realme C11, the company also introduced an all-new powerbank, the Realme 30W Dart Charge, which offers a capacity of 10000mAh and includes a bunch of exciting features. Here’s all you need to know about the Realme 30W Dart Charge.
10 things about the Realme 30W Dart Charge Power Bank
1. The all-new 30W power bank from Realme comes with a pocketable design, smaller than that of a mobile phone, with a 3D curved approach to offer a comfortable grip in hand. It uses the carbon fiber texture to offer a unique look and feel, which, in turn, also helps in preventing scratches and fingerprint smudges on the surface.
2. Realme 30W Dart Charge power bank comes in at a thickness of 17mm and weighs in at 230g.
3. The power bank includes two high-density Li-Po batteries that add up to offer a total of 10000mAh capacity, which, as per the company, can be used to charge mobile phones, gaming consoles, laptops, and other electronic devices.
4. Talking about features, the 30W Dart Charge power bank offers support for two-way Dart Charge, meaning, it can charge both, the connected device and itself, over 30W.
5. Realme says it takes around 96 minutes to fully charge the power bank. Moreover, it also suggests that the 30W Dart Charge can juice up a Realme 6 up to 65% in 30 minutes.
6. The power bank comes with two ports: Type-A and Type-C, both offering fast charging of up to 30W for single-port output, and a 25W power for dual-port output.
7. In addition to two different ports and support for two-way charging, the 30W Dart Charge power bank also supports a bunch of different Fast Charging solutions such as VOOC, Warp, PD, QC, AFC, and the likes.
8. To ensure safety, the power bank comes with 15-layer charging protection that includes protection against over-voltage, input surge, overcharge & overdischarge, short-circuit, and more.
9. Besides charging devices that support up to 30W power, the 30W Dart Charge power bank can also be used to charge devices that require low-current like wireless earphones, fitness bands, and other similar devices. The low-current mode can be enabled by double-clicking the power button.
10. Lastly, the Realme 30W Dart Charge power bank comes in two color options: Black and Yello.
Realme 30W Dart Charge Power Bank: Pricing and Availability
The all-new Realme 30W Dart Charge 10000mAh power bank is priced at Rs 1,999. It will be available on sale starting July 21 on realme.com and Flipkart.