- Have you subscribed for high-speed broadband internet connection?
- Do you use wireless network/wi-fi to connect to the internet?
- Are you still unhappy about not getting the speed you were promised?
If the answers to the above questions are YES, then you might need to check your Wireless router’s settings once again. There is a possibility of someone
sharing stealing your wireless connection illegally.
Having a wifi router at home is very common these days. People prefer to stay connected to the internet via their desktop, laptop, mobile phone or even their multimedia gadget like iPod Touch. That is pretty cool, but the issue is when you forget (or ignore) to set a password for your wireless connection. That would mean, anyone nearby, within the router connectivity area can easily connect to your network and get free access to the internet!
How to Check who is Accessing your Wireless network?
In order to check who is illegally accessing your internet connection, you can download and install a small tool – Zamzom Wireless Network Tool which can easily track who is using your network.
With Zamzom wireless network tool you can see ALL the users that use your wireless network. Zamzom Wireless network tool only use 10 second to give you the result.
Features of Zamzom wireless network tool:
– Inform you of who is using your wireless network
– Inform you of all the names
– Inform you of all the IP addresses
– Inform you of the Mac addresses
– Scan your wireless network in only 10 seconds
– Detect computers even if you don’t see them in program neighborhood
– Detect computers even if you can’t ping them
The tool comes in 2 versions – Basic and Pro. The basic version is free to use and the Pro version costs $12.5! The only difference being, in Pro version you will be able to see the computer name in addition to the IP address of the device being used.
It works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003/2008 Server, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. You can check out this video demo to get a better understanding of what this tool is capable of