ZTE Blade S6 is an iPhone 6 Look-Alike with Snapdragon 615, 2GB RAM and 13MP Camera for $250
Apple has had an amazing first quarter, managing to sell a mind-blowing amount of almost 75 million iPhones, which is the entire amount of handsets sold by Samsung. So, if you wanted further proof that Apple’s handset is a trend setter and the smartphone that matters the most on a global scale, there you have it.
And this seems to be an excuse for the companies that are copying shamelessly Apple’s products. But their move makes sense – copy the looks of a successful product, endow it with decent specs and put a price tag on it so that everybody could afford it. Such is the case with the new ZTE Blade S6, which has been announced for a price of approximately $250. Here are the main specs that it sports:
- 4G LTE, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 CPU
- 2GB of RAM and dreno 405 GPU
- 16GB of storage with microSD expansion
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZTE’s MiFavor 3.0 interface and Smart Sense motion gestures
- 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing one
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD 720p
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio and A-GPS
- 2,400mAh battery
This handset delivers dual-SIM LTE connectivity along with the latest Android Lollipop software and 64-bit power for budget buyers. The phone measures 7.7mm thick and will be available in matte Silver and Pink colors. The ZTE Blade S6 will be sold globally through AliExpress and in select markets it will also be available through Amazon and eBay.